Monday, April 27, 2009

"Jeremy" Video Comparison

I have seen both Videos Pearl Jam made for their song "Jeremy" and i think that the first video i viewed was better. Although it didnt leave much unknown for your own imagination to take control i still think it was better than the other. The other video vocused more on Pearl Jam and their Picture instead of explaining more of the story behind it all. I liked the first video better because it explained more of the story but, still allowing your own imagintaion to take control. The second video barely showed any of the story between the lines. I really enjoyed being able to use my imagination on this song/video because, it allows you to bring out your own conclusion to the real story and blend the Truth of the story with the Art of my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment