Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Best Books

Looking back at all the books i have read in the past and even recently, i think the best series of books i have ever read is by Stephanie Meyers, Twilight. The characters have become very real to me and, she decribes the setting in Forks, Washington as if im there with them. Every word bringing me closer to the real thing.

The Cullen and Swan family, main characters, have made this story so real, everytime i opened the books i returned to Forks. Edward Cullen and Bella Swan brought me to the Meadow, their school, the cullen house, everywhere they went, i felt as if i went too.

Stephanie Meyers influenced my writing because, she helped me understand how to create my Fictional characters and make them more realistic. I have been much better at writing and making my characters more realistic and more likeable. I have noticed myself that characters that aren't absolutely spotless are the best characters. All the main characters in the books are very believeable, realistic, and likeable. I have always loved reading and after reading Twilight i love it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment